ERISA is a federal law that regulates Group-sponsored benefits (also called “welfare benefit plans”). Besides requiring the provision of specific Plan features and funding information, the law in some cases mandates employers to submit detailed information to the government.
Employers face strict deadlines for disclosing Plan information to all eligible employees and all sponsors who administer ERISA plans must follow a strict fiduciary code of conduct.
You may be at risk and not even know it! Failure to comply with ERISA’s requirements can mean costly government penalties, even employee lawsuits. Let ERISAEdge take care of all the necessary documents, forms, and record keeping for you.
Make sure your benefit plans pass the test with ERISAEdge
- Maintains all required records for the mandated amount of time
- Provides instruction regarding required on-site record keeping
- Provides access to experienced employee benefits professionals
- Completes any required Form 5500 returns accurately and on time
- Provides toll-free customer service
- Offers 35+ years of experience