Every day the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) costs employers hundreds if not thousands of dollars in increased labor costs, lost worker productivity, and continued health care benefits. With significant regulation detail and legal requirements, FMLA administration is time consuming and complicated.
Shift your FMLA Workload and Complexities to a Trusted TPA
Reduce Your FMLA Workload and Liability
For companies with 50 or more employees, FMLA guarantees eligible employees the right to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid job-protected leave in a 12-month period for certain medical and family-related reasons.
FMLAMatters assumes the responsibility and liability associated with FMLA and offers a hold-harmless guarantee for company compliance.Employers can rely on FMLAMatters to decipher the complexity of FMLA administration, limit their risk, and reduce their workload.
Top 10 Reasons to Outsource to FMLAMatters
- FMLA administrative burden is reduced for your HR professionals who are now able to focus on other important business functions.
- FMLA administration is centralized. Especially important for employers with multiple locations.
- FMLA compliance is ensured, thereby reducing the possibility of associated liability and violations with federal law.
- PHI (Protected Health Information) is secure. Especially important to employers with multiple locations.
- FMLA training and education is provided for Managers and Supervisors.
- Employee abuse of FMLA is reduced.
- A return on investment is realized. A $40,000 wage is average for a full-time HR generalist; whereas FMLA outsourcing costs are much lower.
- The “personal” nature of FMLA administration is removed for HR staff.
- You are kept informed and updated on new FMLA regulations.
- FMLA program administration is consistent and reliable.